Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jessica & Nick - St. John's, MI - 5/2/09

As a Photographer, it's rare that everything comes together to make what you could call "the perfect day". This wedding was as close as it has come to that in awhile. The flowers were blooming on an awesome spring day, the church had great natural light, and our photo location between wedding and reception was more than I could have ever asked for - an airport!! (the groom owned his own plane) Not to mention a really fun wedding party with tons of energy.





















2 comments:

Genevieve McKeiver Photography said...

I love the location for after the ceremony. Great pictures Matt!

Unknown said...

I enjoy reading this post.I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
Samantha
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems